POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Before and after WIP : Before and after WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Before and after WIP
From: milco2006
Date: 14 Apr 2007 13:50:01
Message: <web.462113eabdf9d2e4d178c7da0@news.povray.org>
Ok so I realise that I am giving the game away as to how my 'Before and
after' entry is going to look however there is something not quite right
about it yet and I cant figure out what it is. So in desperation I have to
reveal my entry in the hope of suggestions as to what is possibly wrong!
Any comments welcome about how I can improve this to be better for the
competition. Also apologies if I dont use your ideas however I am currently
revising for exams so trying to persuade myself to study rather than partake
in other more enjoyable activities.

Malcolm

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'the passing away1.jpg' (235 KB)

Preview of image 'the passing away1.jpg'
the passing away1.jpg